All-Star Ever Wonder What Its Like To Be On Uca Staff?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WHOA tiger

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Or ever thought about trying out or have any questions about staff? Will you be attending camps this summer? Or do you just want to venture inside the world of Tayler? Well, UCA has set me up with a twitter account to tweet about my summer adventures! I'll be tweeting a behind the scenes look at training, camps, and you'll see what its like to be on staff. My twitter handle is @UCATaylerEaston, and hopefully I will be seeing some of you at camps this summer! You can find me in Panama City, College of Charleston, Lander University, and all over the Southeast! See you soon!

Let's see if I can make it to 500 followers!
@UCATaylerEaston

WHOA tiger said:
Or ever thought about trying out or have any questions about staff? Will you be attending camps this summer? Or do you just want to venture inside the world of Tayler? Well, UCA has set me up with a twitter account to tweet about my summer adventures! I'll be tweeting a behind the scenes look at training, camps, and you'll see what its like to be on staff. My twitter handle is @UCATaylerEaston, and hopefully I will be seeing some of you at camps this summer! You can find me in Panama City, College of Charleston, Lander University, and all over the Southeast! See you soon!

Let's see if I can make it to 500 followers!
@UCATaylerEaston

It sounds like you're going to have a great summer! I'm sure lots of cheerleaders will be interested in seeing the "inside" of UCA. I had 8 great summers on staff, and my friends used to crack up over my "crazy cheer stories."

I'm taking my HS teams to the new UCA camp help at World Golf Village in St Augustine FL! We cant wait. We went to the PCB one last year and had a blast but to cut down on costs to parents for traveling we found one closer to home this year :)

Back