All-Star Everyone Doubts Me..should I Just Quit?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

find a new gym. if your on a team with some stuck up girls and your team is cliquey and such its not worth your time. the best teams have zero drama/mean girls and would not allow for that to happen. your only as strong as your weakest teammate.

what about if i switch gyms.? because there is also drama at my gym, but I do wanna cheer for Brandon

It's usually not a good idea to quit mid-season. You let your decent teammates down, plus whatever gym you decide to go to knows you quit mid-season and they could assume you would do that to them as well. Every gym has drama, you just have to decide if you can stick it out until the end of the season. It's hard to know if the next place will be worse, though. Until you're in it, you might not be able to really tell.
Just don't quit cheer completely until you no longer love doing it.

A lot of people say that im not a good jumper and tumbler and im not the best (not saying i am) and like no one supports me except my coaches...should I just keep trying as hard as I can? Or quit?

I am going to answer this from a different stand point. I find it very unrealistic that a team just wouldnt support someone else on the team. In my experience - teams generally say this to people who are negative and bring the team down, lazy, or other factors like that. First, re-evaluate the situation from their stand point and see why they would say that. Are you being lazy? Are you causing drama or ever negative? Even if you arent intentionally - could anything you be doing be interpreted as something negative?

Secondly, talk to the coach. Maybe they can shed light on why people feel this way and maybe what you could do to change or help the team see where you are coming from. I wouldnt say quit, esp so late into the season, but my guess is there is a miscommunication between you and the team somewhere.

Back