All-Star Everything NCA 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got excited this morning when I realized that this is my first live NCA back on the east coast (since last year was virtual), and that I have more time to run Saturday morning before teams start then I thought. It's the small things.

Trying to switch some shifts around due to "personal commitments" this weekend, cross your fingers for me please.

Also: I do not know Andy Simon at all personally. I am just an enthusiastic viewer of his channel. I recently learned that he accepts financial donations via https://www.buymeacoffee.com/andysimon This was interesting to me and I am posting it here because I think it might be interesting to the readers of this forum. If this is against the rules please delete.

Trying to switch some shifts around due to "personal commitments" this weekend, cross your fingers for me please.

Also: I do not know Andy Simon at all personally. I am just an enthusiastic viewer of his channel. I recently learned that he accepts financial donations via https://www.buymeacoffee.com/andysimon This was interesting to me and I am posting it here because I think it might be interesting to the readers of this forum. If this is against the rules please delete.

He is awesome!!!!

Update: I might have caused a slight marital argument this evening by insisting that I stay home from moving our friend because “How much office furniture can I help you guys move I’m only 4 foot 11! I don’t feel like doing this and it’s raining all day and my back hurts omg pls.”

My kid doesn’t particularly want to go either so he was on my side this time. So somebody in my house is mad. But on the bright side I get to watch NCA tomorrow so it’s fine.

Good morning everyone! Finally got all the scores/placements from yesterday all updated!

Ready for a great day of cheerleading.

I have a question for those that compete on Varsity scoresheets. Is performance still a factor on the scoresheet? I have seen some really blah faces today watching the arena.

Just now getting settled in. I ended up having to run an errand for my grandma and she is 81. So I can't say "no it's NCA weekend."

But now I am home. Spouse is moving furniture. My child just asked if they could make pizza rolls and I said yes. I usually do not. They also asked if they could go to the batting cages and spend the night at (kid I usually say no to because they live far away)'s house and I said yes because they are picking up and dropping off. My child is in "mom doesn't care" heaven.

Honestly if someone else is driving you honey you can go rob a bank it's NCA weekend.

Back