All-Star Everything NCA 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love OO5 but when I rewatch that routine I just can't fathom how that scored so high. I get comparative scoring but... I just can't see it. What are they scoring so high in and does anybody have the scoresheet?

As y’all remember I let my kid spend the night somewhere last night and shortly I have to go out and pick him up. That person lives a good bit of a drive from us but I’ll I pass our grocery shopping spots on the way home. I literally I just texted my spouse these exact words:

“I am headed out right now and I will be for a little bit. If we need something from Walmart. please let me know right now because once I get in I am not coming back out and I refuse to miss large senior because you forgot to tell me we needed milk.”

Priorities.

I just texted my boss that I couldn't go to work because of an urgent private matter 🤣 I may already waste my chance to be an employee of the month. It is time to enjoy NCA peacefully now

I'm on a plane streaming NCA with horrible glitches but whatever, I'm watching.
I CANNOT stop watching the girls standing behind the stunts just chillin. Like, hands on hips standing around. We CAN SEE YOU. Coaches, please do something with these kids.

So many of these detailed uniforms are completely lost on the floor. Go back to clean please.

While we are at it, let's teach kids how to do a high V properly again.

Also, just because I'm obligated to say it every NCA and Worlds thread-I will forever hate black shoes.

Real quick:

Can we make body positions great again?

And can we ride the waterfall to the top before you take it down? Make waterfalls great again.

And catches. Stop catching so hard. Pls. And feet together. Some of these pyramid catches yesterday made me nervous.

EXTRA SMALL COED 6 - FINAL RESULT
Screenshot_2022_0228_025446.jpg

I'd like to see them hold stunt positions a little longer. I have noticed some pull a body position but drop it the second it's pulled. It's choreographed that way , so not athletes fault, but I don't like it.

I'd like to see them hold stunt positions a little longer. I have noticed some pull a body position but drop it the second it's pulled. It's choreographed that way , so not athletes fault, but I don't like it.
I'm just glad the phase of coed stunts essentially being show-n-gos seems to have ended. Holding them up there for like half a count.

I think I finally got someone to listen and start fixing the way the scores are listed on the Varsity site. Xsmall coed and youth 5 look right. Now let's hope they fully listen and go back through and fix them all from yesterday.

Back