Excited For The New Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2011
Now that the season is over, I want to know if your excited for the season to be over and to be starting a new season or no?
I am so sad for the season to be over. My team formed such a great bond.

In some ways I am so very excited to see what the new season brings and how tryouts will go, and meet all the new people who will be coming to join. Though in many other ways I am so sad. My team has also become extremely close and we've gone through some of the hardest, and best times as a team. It's going to be sad to see everyone on our teams going in different directions. Some graduatinf out of the Junior division, others moving to higher leves.

In some ways I am so very excited to see what the new season brings and how tryouts will go, and meet all the new people who will be coming to join. Though in many other ways I am so sad. My team has also become extremely close and we've gone through some of the hardest, and best times as a team. It's going to be sad to see everyone on our teams going in different directions. Some graduatinf out of the Junior division, others moving to higher leves.

I know that exact feeling! But I'm sure this year will be great!:)

Excited to see the new skills the girls have acquired and watch them perform it in the upcoming season. Its great too see how much my cps teammates have grown each season.

I am really excited! I switched gyms in the middle of the year so I haven't really been at my gym for too long. So I am excited for the Summer and being in a different gym!:)

I really am excited. New gym (new to us and new in general)...best coaches...can't wait! I was starting to think we weren't going to be able to cheer this year with all my trips to the hospital, but it looks like I am hopefully going to get it figured out. :)

AHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!
I miss my old team already, we were literally sisters :( buttttt I know this season is going to be awesome!

It's always bittersweet to see a season end. However, I am usually already planning the following season on our plane ride home from Nationals! I am especially looking forward to this year - a TON of new, young faces with lots of talent!

Im half and half. We were the first coed 5 team competing for our new gym(viper all stars)My team this year was so close, we were eachothers best friends and biggest cheerleader(hahaha :) ) almost half of my team is leaving for college, so we're getting 8 new people to fill spots but noone will ever replace the first years. We call ourselves the orginal king cobras<3 My last season team has the most special place in my heart, no one will ever come between usss<3

AHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!
I miss my old team already, we were literally sisters :( buttttt I know this season is going to be awesome!

Yeah I always hate having to end the year cause the bond you make with your team is always amazing and it sucks to have to end it. But yes this season is going to be a good one!:) Im so excited!

Back