Excited For The New Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's always bittersweet to see a season end. However, I am usually already planning the following season on our plane ride home from Nationals! I am especially looking forward to this year - a TON of new, young faces with lots of talent!

On the way home from nationals me and a few other people started making ideas of songs and voice overs for music next year!:)

We're crazy excited! Our gym has only existed for 2 seasons, this is year three we just evaluated for. We went from 5 teams to 7 teams and now have 11 including our first Lv 5 this year. We are INSANELY excited! Our Sr. co-ed 4 won CHEERSPORT Nationals last year (which was the first time we'd ever attended there) and since we started (with the exception of BATB this past year) we've taken at least one banner from every floor we touched. Apparently, the word got out because we're growing like crazy and all the kids are just racking up the skills. I can't WAIT to see them on the floor this year!

I'm very excited the new cheer season is starting for my cp.
She went from a new 5yr old tiny1.
To a 6 year old on mini and youth2!
My daughter is the only kindergarten kid that's on the youth team every one else on youth2 is going in to 4th grade or up! We just got a couple new kids added in and I guess there going into 3rd so my daughter is excited to be with older kids and not 3yr olds!

Though I'm sure we both miss those 3yr olds a little bit this is a huge change of scenery and too see the progression will be nice. Now my daughter has to work to be point and she isn't going to be the best so hopefully this is a wake up for her!

The only sad part is realizing my little girl is growing up!!!

I really am excited. New gym (new to us and new in general)...best coaches...can't wait! I was starting to think we weren't going to be able to cheer this year with all my trips to the hospital, but it looks like I am hopefully going to get it figured out. :)

What gym and what area? Good luck this season! :)

Well goodluck to everyone at tryouts! I've never heard of them, I guess cause they're new. Did they merge with someone?

Back