All-Star Expansions, Openings, And Mergers For 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Curious about the Ece, CCS merge too.. Anyone know if the old Ccs staff will still be the staff at Ece central? Or will Ece tewksbury be supplying staff for the new location?

Just saw on Twitter that ACE will be adding a Panama City gym, anyone know if this is confirmed?
Yes - it's true. Premier Athletics Panama City is now ACE of Panama City. So that makes two ACE locations within the Panhandle of Florida - Pensacola and Panama City (about 131 miles from each other). I am now surrounded by the Tribe! Time to circle the wagons LOL:sharkchase:

Umm, hi, can they train me into a cheerforce coach?? We could use that epic fierceness in Kentucky...

I'm lookin at you worldchampME, hook a girl up.

ahahaha bring it white girl :) I got you! Ps I'm literally staring at your "Nfinity" shirt you ordered from me. You come out here and get it and we can work this "coaching" thing out !! HOPE You're doing well!

I think that what will happened, CF San Diego is still owned by the original owners and not owned by the CF Owners.

Cheerforce San Diego has 2 owners, Jen Long and Casey Popp, Cheerforce OC has 2 owner, Jasen and DeDe Aldridge and Shawn and Becky Herrera own the rest.

So when is this Arizona thing going to happen. I'm assuming its PCM, cheer force or fierce. Those are the only franchise gyms I know other than Cali but they have already advertised tryouts

So when is this Arizona thing going to happen. I'm assuming its PCM, cheer force or fierce. Those are the only franchise gyms I know other than Cali but they have already advertised tryouts
Fierce and PCM are not franchises. And all 3 gyms have advertised tryouts and parent meetings are happening this week at all locations with PCM & Cali gyms.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Its neither of those
tumblr_inline_mkz539pNcU1rs4zlf.gif

This is how imagine you with all your secret info..

Back