All-Star Expansions, Openings, And Mergers For 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From POWER's page: Rebels All-Stars of Roseville has joined the POWER Sacramento Family

Rebels Closed. They did not sell to or merge with Power. The post from POWER was a bit misleading, as it appears it was a selling/merger but I can guarantee you it was not.

Honestly Worlds is over...screenshots or it didn't happen...
My biggest pet peeve right now is this whole "I know something you don't know:p" If you know..fine...keep it to yourself. Coming on here and basically bragging that you have some "inside scoop" is just trying to make yourself look important or special because you got an invite to the Scooby party.

My biggest pet peeve right now is this whole "I know something you don't know:p" If you know..fine...keep it to yourself. Coming on here and basically bragging that you have some "inside scoop" is just trying to make yourself look important or special because you got an invite to the Scooby party.

I never get invited to the Scooby party :(

I know something you don't know :p;)

Back