All-Star Expansions, Openings, And Mergers For 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In response to the questions above: Yes we are opening the gym right after worlds. We are both finishing the season with CEA, and going home the day after we arrive back in Charlotte from worlds. We are very thankful for the time we shared at CEA, and cannot express enough how helpful and supportive the CEA staff has been this entire year. Pittsburgh is Caleigh's home town. Caleigh having lived there for 28 years feels as if that is where she belongs. We are excited to be living out our dreams, and are thankful God has blessed us with this opportunity. Our colors, in order to best represent rain, are various shades of blue (aqua, royal blue, navy blue, sky blue) black, and white. Our website is still a work in progress, but we are excited to release more information of the next few days!

In response to the questions above: Yes we are opening the gym right after worlds. We are both finishing the season with CEA, and going home the day after we arrive back in Charlotte from worlds. We are very thankful for the time we shared at CEA, and cannot express enough how helpful and supportive the CEA staff has been this entire year. Pittsburgh is Caleigh's home town. Caleigh having lived there for 28 years feels as if that is where she belongs. We are excited to be living out our dreams, and are thankful God has blessed us with this opportunity. Our colors, in order to best represent rain, are various shades of blue (aqua, royal blue, navy blue, sky blue) black, and white. Our website is still a work in progress, but we are excited to release more information of the next few days!
Best of luck to you! :)
And I'm pretty sure if memory serves me correctly, some people got their panties up in a bunch thinking it was CEA/CSP opening a new gym there and got pretty nasty at time (yes I'm talking to you FamousMatty among a few others).
Looks like two young people are just fulfilling their dreams/passions so kudos JP :)

Lol- that was just a guess (about after worlds) based on you still cheering for CE

And I'm pretty sure if memory serves me correctly, some people got their panties up in a bunch thinking it was CEA/CSP opening a new gym there and got pretty nasty at time (yes I'm talking to you FamousMatty among a few others).
Looks like two young people are just fulfilling their dreams/passions so kudos JP :)

I'm assuming you tagged me in an attempt to perpetuate drama. I don't know who you are...nor do I care to. However, I would assume you are nothing more than a parent or athlete, and the only "facts" (as you have mentioned) that you have are what you see on this board. With that being said, the name of the gym has nothing to do with 99% of my previous argument so please trust and believe that the facts I have are most definitely "straight"...and also absolutely none of your business. Now please do me a favor...refrain from tagging me again in a post that's only purpose is to perpetuate drama in a subject I am most certain you know next to nothing about. Have a great day.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wish Caleigh and Jacob the best of luck with their new gym, www.rainathletics.com. I think that it is interesting when people complain about the opening of a new gym. The last time I checked, this is a free country. You can do what you want.

Pittsburgh is a tough market for gyms, but I predict that they will do well. I am embarassed by some of the twitter comments from the Pittsburgh cheer community about this new gym. People can be haters or you can be professional and act like an adult. I suspect that some of these comments are kids, but I would hold my child to a higher standard. Best of luck to them and anyone else strong enough to open their own gym and take a chance at success.

I remember reading on here a questions asked to Courtney directly and she did say that Pittsburgh was one of the cities she was considering, so that is why many people thought CEA was coming to the Pittsburgh area.

Good luck to Rain Athletics! :) Cant wait to see the teams our of the new west San Diego area as well! As for the Midwest Cheer Elite expansion.. is it true?

Back