Experiences With Cheermixalot.com?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 22, 2014
Anyone ordered from cheermixalot.com before? Would you recommend it? I am looking at purchasing a mix as well as dry voice overs from them.

Thanks!

Anyone ordered from cheermixalot.com before? Would you recommend it? I am looking at purchasing a mix as well as dry voice overs from them.

Thanks!
I'm not 100 percent but I was the one one who burned all our teams music to discs and everything for competition as well as all our individuals to discs so I have all the songs on my computer. I know our Allstar teams have amazing mixes from new level music but I noticed a lot of our individuals and the prep teams all showed they were from there and the mixes are pretty awesome. So if the price is reasonable I would say they are probably pretty reputable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The school I coach at has used their mixes for the last five or so years. Great mixes, but they can be on the expensive side. If you can afford the price, it's definitely worth it.

I make cheer mixes for just 100$ ! Sound better than most cheer DJs , extremely similar to extremetraxx (DJ rizz mixes)

Not sure about them, but we make some of the best custom cheer mixes in Louisiana USA, but we service the world. When I say custom I mean NO ONE will ever have the same mix as you at a competition or game..PERIOD. Check us out at chemixtryla.com We have reasonable prices and quick turn-around.

Back