All-Star Extreme Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't mean to spoil the banter and gossip that will surely follow the show. Can't say much, but given the opportunity to do it all over again, we wouldn't. All I can say is reality tv is anything but. Last I checked, life isn't scripted or staged. I guess real life wouldn't get very good ratings. Of course realizing this after you signed on the dotted line doesn't do you any good. Heck, live and learn right. Bait and switch seems like an understatement. Now feel free to carry on!

Don't mean to spoil the banter and gossip that will surely follow the show. Can't say much, but given the opportunity to do it all over again, we wouldn't. All I can say is reality tv is anything but. Last I checked, life isn't scripted or staged. I guess real life wouldn't get very good ratings. Of course realizing this after you signed on the dotted line doesn't do you any good. Heck, live and learn right. Bait and switch seems like an understatement. Now feel free to carry on!
I was hoping you would comment John!

It doesnt sound like a good show at all. The only reason i'll watch is because its cheer related and plus it features Amanda and her mom....

Back