All-Star Extreme Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course we knew. Hope is a powerful thing. Especially when those creating the show are so adamant it will not be "that kind of show". But, make no mistake, I'm not deflecting here. We signed and take responsibility for that, so it's open season ;-) Fire away!! We can take the heat. We're a tight knit loving family who know what's really important and nothing will ever change that!
I don't take any of these reality shows serious and definitely know they have been edited to reflect what the director/creators want. I usually can only watch about 10 minutes of any of them before I want to barf. Now my CP on the other hand loves the Honey Boo Boo, Asia and Maddie's of reality TV but I always tell her this is not real and has been edited to make it entertaining. I agree, everyone needs to turn the TV off of these realty shows and they will go away! I know, I know... the train wreck.

Watching Extreme Cheer Moms! One of those coaches taught my daughter to fly and the other worked on my daughter's full with her. All this is in her old gym. This is so weird.

Back