All-Star Extreme Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My youngest daughter says to me...why do these moms sound just like you?? Lol I said because they want their kids to be the best and know what they're capable of just like I do you.

I'm not one to appreciate profanity but the rest of it...you could've inserted me right in there. So other than thinking that the show did absolutely nothing to help our sport, I won't judge the moms...

lol
laughing-smiley-001.gif

But I think it's different depending on where you live...some places that's common...where we live not so much. It's all in the geography.
I think that's about accurate lol. At least in the presence of other children I try to buffer myself :oops:
I think I'm pretty good around yours, especially little bit ;) At least I hope!!

Okay im going to state a fact real quick to all the people talking bad about Debbie's parenting . Her Daughter made sure to hug and congratulate the other girl . Would your Daughter do the same ? Who are you to judge ? are you perfect ? Please move on now

I'm not seeing anybody bad mouthing her parenting. And yes my daughter would too.

Okay im going to state a fact real quick to all the people talking bad about Debbie's parenting . Her Daughter made sure to hug and congratulate the other girl . Would your Daughter do the same ? Who are you to judge ? are you perfect ? Please move on now
Am I missing something, I don't feel like people are speaking about her parenting . I know from my point of view it is not my place to judge that. I loved her daughters sportsmanship. No one knows what really goes on behind closed doors of a family so no one can be accurate unless you are part of it.

Last post on this. For the record, Debbie Sprague and my wife became very good friends from the first day of the show. Debbie has an amazing program up there. We got to visit this summer. Amazing group of kids and her daughter is very sweet. They are lucky to have an awesome coach like her up there training them. The "drama" between them was completely staged and edited big time. The producers weren't very happy with them cheering each other on during filming and wanted drama. Wouldn't let them stop filming until they got what they wanted, so they played their parts. I can't tell you how many times we had second thoughts about doing this program, especially when we found out about the changes to the format. That producer swore up and down on her own children this would be a family friendly show that would not cast the sport of cheer or anyone involved in a bad or crazy light. We fell for it. They threatened to sue me when we told them we would back out when they decided that the new competition format was going to be between Amanda and one of her current teammates. We said absolutely not. Truth is, I'm probably risking a lawsuit just posting what I've posted.

On a final note, I'd like to clarify that the part where they demonized my wife as demanding Amanda throw a full on the dead floor was completely false and edited. Debbie would NEVER push our children to do something that wasn't safe that they didn't feel like they could do. Of course, those in our close family circle know this to be the case, but I was outraged when I saw that on the show. My wife may be brutally honest and have the mouth of a salty sailor, but she loves her children more than life itself. That is the only reality.

Unless I missed something, I concur with what mstealtoyou and BowsnBling say. I don't recall seeing anyone calling out her parenting skills. I understand why you'd be defensive and everything (I would too if it were my friend, coach, etc.)., but I don't that's the case here. It seems like anyone who didn't have something nice to say followed the old adage...which is nice.

Last post on this. For the record, Debbie Sprague and my wife became very good friends from the first day of the show. Debbie has an amazing program up there. We got to visit this summer. Amazing group of kids and her daughter is very sweet. They are lucky to have an awesome coach like her up there training them. The "drama" between them was completely staged and edited big time. The producers weren't very happy with them cheering each other on during filming and wanted drama. Wouldn't let them stop filming until they got what they wanted, so they played their parts. I can't tell you how many times we had second thoughts about doing this program, especially when we found out about the changes to the format. That producer swore up and down on her own children this would be a family friendly show that would not cast the sport of cheer or anyone involved in a bad or crazy light. We fell for it. They threatened to sue me when we told them we would back out when they decided that the new competition format was going to be between Amanda and one of her current teammates. We said absolutely not. Truth is, I'm probably risking a lawsuit just posting what I've posted.

On a final note, I'd like to clarify that the part where they demonized my wife as demanding Amanda throw a full on the dead floor was completely false and edited. Debbie would NEVER push our children to do something that wasn't safe that they didn't feel like they could do. Of course, those in our close family circle know this to be the case, but I was outraged when I saw that on the show. My wife may be brutally honest and have the mouth of a salty sailor, but she loves her children more than life itself. That is the only reality.
Like someone said earlier, thanks for your raw honesty. And that sucks..sorry I can't think of anything else to say about what they wanted you to do and the trouble it caused you. Also, I sent you a message and would really love it if you would at least read it before retiring from the fb tonight. :)
Oh and as I've already mentioned- I fit into this category myself
Sailor-sailor-navy-costume-smiley-emoticon-000802-facebook.gif

Back