OT Extremely Random Vent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It doesn't snow where I live. Ever! It did hail a few days ago... That kind of looked like snow until it melted 20 minutes later. Does that count?

All I have to say is lol.

I live in snow almost half of the year! And NO, I am not saying that it makes me happy.

It was 60 degrees yesterday and raining. I woke up to 3 inches of snow, and a half inch of ice underneath the snow. Yay snow. and two weeks ago, we didn't even get snow. We got an inch of snow that got covered in two inches of ice. My university only cancelled 3 days total in over 20 years... two weeks ago we had 3 days in a row off and we also had today off, probably tomorrow too. IM TIRED OF SNOW TOO!
The county where I went to high school was out 2 weeks straight, went for 3 days and was out today and will most likely be out tomorrow,too.
Tennessee doesn't do snow well.

I hate snow too. I don't think the snow will melt here until June.
I was thinking that as I yet again shoveled the path for my dog to get to his very small spot in the backyard. There has to be at least a foot and a half of snow piled up frozen. I saw my bbq for about 12 hours between yesterday and today but I think we got 8-10" more today so that is gone again. Not that there was a cleared path to it anyway.

My state is in a state of emergency for the 2nd time in less than a month. Most of the snow from the last storm just melted this week.

But we did get a snow day today and tomorrow which I'm grateful for-- I was supposed to have a history midterm tomorrow that I'm not prepared for at all.

I was thinking that as I yet again shoveled the path for my dog to get to his very small spot in the backyard. There has to be at least a foot and a half of snow piled up frozen. I saw my bbq for about 12 hours between yesterday and today but I think we got 8-10" more today so that is gone again. Not that there was a cleared path to it anyway.

I feel like for the first time this winter, MA lucked out with snow and didn't get that much (at least where I am). But now I hear LI got 8 inches and I'm driving there tomorrow and I'm slightly upset. I'm starting to think I am the problem. Sorry everyone.

I feel like for the first time this winter, MA lucked out with snow and didn't get that much (at least where I am). But now I hear LI got 8 inches and I'm driving there tomorrow and I'm slightly upset. I'm starting to think I am the problem. Sorry everyone.
So it's all your fault! :p
The roads weren't horrible today - cp actually had practice in the late afternoon and while it was slushy and slow going it wasn't icy. Tomorrow morning will probably be bad (most schools already have a 2 hr delay in place) but if you're coming a little later in the day you should be fine. Safe driving!

Didn't get that much? You must be in some secluded special spot in Mass! I'm pretty sure most places are seeing almost record breaking amounts here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back