OT Extremely Random Vent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It was 60 degrees yesterday and raining. I woke up to 3 inches of snow, and a half inch of ice underneath the snow. Yay snow. and two weeks ago, we didn't even get snow. We got an inch of snow that got covered in two inches of ice. My university only cancelled 3 days total in over 20 years... two weeks ago we had 3 days in a row off and we also had today off, probably tomorrow too. IM TIRED OF SNOW TOO!
The county where I went to high school was out 2 weeks straight, went for 3 days and was out today and will most likely be out tomorrow,too.
Tennessee doesn't do snow well.
No, Tennessee doesn't do snow or ice well. But, this storm had less ice and more snow. In our area, they have been better at getting the roads plowed this time around.

No, Tennessee doesn't do snow or ice well. But, this storm had less ice and more snow. In our area, they have been better at getting the roads plowed this time around.
I'm out of class tomorrow. WOOHOO! Early spring break! But, Murfreesboro is actually terrible about clearing/salting the roads. Its so icy still!

It was 60 degrees yesterday and raining. I woke up to 3 inches of snow, and a half inch of ice underneath the snow. Yay snow. and two weeks ago, we didn't even get snow. We got an inch of snow that got covered in two inches of ice. My university only cancelled 3 days total in over 20 years... two weeks ago we had 3 days in a row off and we also had today off, probably tomorrow too. IM TIRED OF SNOW TOO!
The county where I went to high school was out 2 weeks straight, went for 3 days and was out today and will most likely be out tomorrow,too.
Tennessee doesn't do snow well.
I was really confused about this because I read that as Celsius and i would be on fire at that point.

I'm out of class tomorrow. WOOHOO! Early spring break! But, Murfreesboro is actually terrible about clearing/salting the roads. Its so icy still!
I am really rural. We had someone with a plow on their truck clear part of our home road. I wish the had hit our driveway too! ;)

Well I'm happy to say that I can't see my backyard fully yet but some of the table and chairs and top section of my BBQ are visible!! Thank you beautiful sun for melting my agony away!! lol and because of the beautiful sun the two mountains of disgusting frozen dirty snow have pretty much disappeared in front of my house which made me feel like i had VIP parking lol... of course with this melting came the discovery of weeks old garbage, newspapers, and even dog poop, yes dog poop... DON'T CARE LOL snow is almost gone!!! If by some weather miracle, snow decides to return I will set fire to the streets in hope that it never accumulates again!!! lmao

Well I'm happy to say that I can't see my backyard fully yet but some of the table and chairs and top section of my BBQ are visible!! Thank you beautiful sun for melting my agony away!! lol and because of the beautiful sun the two mountains of disgusting frozen dirty snow have pretty much disappeared in front of my house which made me feel like i had VIP parking lol... of course with this melting came the discovery of weeks old garbage, newspapers, and even dog poop, yes dog poop... DON'T CARE LOL snow is almost gone!!! If by some weather miracle, snow decides to return I will set fire to the streets in hope that it never accumulates again!!! lmao
I can't stand the sand. There is sand everywhere. In the street, in my driveway, in the garage, in the house. I think by next week I might even be able to bbq!

I've never even seen snow in my life, but I hate our "cold" weather (in az the coldest it gets is 30 degrees in the morning) the cold really bothers my joints and where I've had previous injuries so I like it when it's warm out

..I've never seen snow.

I just imagine it as soft and fluffy and tons of fun... while I'm enjoying the beach at home in Florida ;)

Back