OT Extremely Random Vent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
..I've never seen snow.

I just imagine it as soft and fluffy and tons of fun... while I'm enjoying the beach at home in Florida ;)

Oh its fun the first 30-60 mins, then it immediately melts and you think aww that was pleasant... then it decides to come back with some friends that decide to stick around and its not so bad... we build snowmen, kids play, lets ride sleds etc... but it doesn't melt so quickly... then it calls in more friends and now u can't get your car out of the parking spot... people get their own cars out and suddenly your parking spot which still has your car in it is completely covered in snow like an igloo from the surrounding cars lol... at this point you begin to dislike snow.. then a few days later maybe a week or so that snow queen B**** calls more of her friends over and this time they bring their cousin "frozen ice" and suddenly not only is it white but also big nasty clunks of brown/black/grey ice and then you just want to smash your head against large junks you see lying around everywhere and with no intentions of going anywhere because the Jet Stream or Cold Front or whatever which happens to be another friend of the Snow Whore has joined the party and temperatures have dropped and yep suddenly you feel as if you moved to the northern polar ice cap.... oh its fun when she's lonely without friends, its a pain when she wants to hang around and invite some of her friends!!

Oh its fun the first 30-60 mins, then it immediately melts and you think aww that was pleasant... then it decides to come back with some friends that decide to stick around and its not so bad... we build snowmen, kids play, lets ride sleds etc... but it doesn't melt so quickly... then it calls in more friends and now u can't get your car out of the parking spot... people get their own cars out and suddenly your parking spot which still has your car in it is completely covered in snow like an igloo from the surrounding cars lol... at this point you begin to dislike snow.. then a few days later maybe a week or so that snow queen B**** calls more of her friends over and this time they bring their cousin "frozen ice" and suddenly not only is it white but also big nasty clunks of brown/black/grey ice and then you just want to smash your head against large junks you see lying around everywhere and with no intentions of going anywhere because the Jet Stream or Cold Front or whatever which happens to be another friend of the Snow Whore has joined the party and temperatures have dropped and yep suddenly you feel as if you moved to the northern polar ice cap.... oh its fun when she's lonely without friends, its a pain when she wants to hang around and invite some of her friends!!

You forgot that part where the salt gets everywhere and ruins everything. Your shoes, your boots, the bottom of your pants, rusts your cars. And the freezing and refreezing creates potholes so big they can swallow your car. Or blow your tires. Or knock your tires out of alignment. And they're everywhere and unavoidable. By this point you actually miss the snow because at least it filled in the potholes.

And then when it all melts, everything is grey/salty white and dirty and your town starts looking like District 12.

You forgot that part where the salt gets everywhere and ruins everything. Your shoes, your boots, the bottom of your pants, rusts your cars. And the freezing and refreezing creates potholes so big they can swallow your car. Or blow your tires. Or knock your tires out of alignment. And they're everywhere and unavoidable. By this point you actually miss the snow because at least it filled in the potholes.

And then when it all melts, everything is grey/salty white and dirty and your town starts looking like District 12.

Yep. My husband popped a tire and busted one his rims on a pothole. It's pretty impossible for him to find another one of those rims because they were pretty specific to his year/model/sub-model of car.

Yep. My husband popped a tire and busted one his rims on a pothole. It's pretty impossible for him to find another one of those rims because they were pretty specific to his year/model/sub-model of car.
And now we are dealing with the random pothole repair roadwork that brings a 3-4 lane highways down to one lane....hit that on the way to and from work today.

Oh no! :( that's rough. Hopefully something turns up that's not so expensive!

A couple weeks ago someone blew their tire on the way to work, I felt so bad for them. Their car looked exactly like that Jammy gif on here, just slumping along the side of the road. Poor guy.

I thought I blew a tire last weekend on the highway on the way to Long Island and I was livid because I had JUST bought snow tires. Luckily I didn't. I actually drove 50 miles without checking it because I wanted to live in denial for as long as I could.

And my favorite part about MA so far are the signs in the side of the road that say "report potholes with TheSuperCoolApp (I forgot the name)". Ok but like when? While I'm driving? Or after I get home? You think I'm gonna remember all the potholes that almost killed me on my way home? All 57 of them? No. But someone must've reported this one I nick-named Goliath because he is now fixed and I am super thankful.

Just giving everyone a heads up.... That Snow Queen Whore I was talking about earlier... She's visiting again this afternoon... So today I didn't wake up "Flawless" but completely "frazzled"!!! lmao :help:

Just giving everyone a heads up.... That Snow Queen Whore I was talking about earlier... She's visiting again this afternoon... So today I didn't wake up "Flawless" but completely "frazzled"!!! lmao :help:
Welcome to Spring?

Sorry for the snow!

In french, we call what you call pothole "nid-de-poule", which is basically a hen nest. Yes, we are funny like that. Though I am still to see a hen in that hole...
OMG I'm totally using that from now on!!! People are going to think I'm cursing lol

Back