All-Star Eye Glue Vs Chapstick

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Chapstick vs Eye glue

• Total voters
Jul 12, 2012
What do you guys like better? I'm almost out of glue and I was wondering what the differences are between the two before I go and buy more glue:)

I must be out of the loop! Haven't used Chapstick b4 :/ by the way - Sally's has a really cool roll on eyelid glue

Do you use the glue under the eye shadow or is it for glitter??

I have been using chapstick under the eye shadow for a number of years but am changing it up this year. I'm using eye shadow primer.

Do you use the glue under the eye shadow or is it for glitter??

I have been using chapstick under the eye shadow for a number of years but am changing it up this year. I'm using eye shadow primer.
I have used it for both glitter and eyeshadow, I'm supposed to use glue but I really don't want to....

Just rub the Chapstick on the eye lid....however far over the crease you need it to be. Mostly I used the black original kind but have had to use the red/pink cheery kind in a pinch and it worked just as well and I didn't have any trouble with the pinkish color showing through. (Just be careful and make sure you don't get anything with mint in it.....might burn your eyes.) Get some and do your eyes for practice and do a trial run and see how you like it.

I use hair spray.

I have heard of people using hair spray to set the whole face of make up to keep it in place longer but I've never been brave enough to try it. Something about spraying my kids in the face deliberately with hair spray......I just can't do it.

I have heard of people using hair spray to set the whole face of make up to keep it in place longer but I've never been brave enough to try it. Something about spraying my kids in the face deliberately with hair spray......I just can't do it.

Sometimes I'm afraid to do it to myself, but then I remember how I don't want to have make up running down my face by the end of the game and I force myself to.

But if I was a parent I probably wouldn't be able to do it to my kid

Reactions: Ems
Do you think it works better than Chapstick or glue?
I've never used Chapstick. I'm like addicted to using Burt's Bees on my lips and when that stuff gets in your eyes in burns... I've never used glue either.

I've seen the hair spray way done a few different ways. You can either spray your finger and then rub it on to eyelid and then apply make up. Or put on make up and then spray eyelid, which is what I do.

Back