All-Star Eye Glue Vs Chapstick

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Chapstick vs Eye glue

• Total voters
Try the E.l.f. eyeshadow primer...they sell it at Target. There's a $1 one and a $3 one but I honestly think there is no difference. Keeps my eyeshadow in place all day! Never tried it with glitter, but I imagine it would work as well as Chapstick.
Elf has great products. I was leery because
It is so cheap but I'm yet to be dissapointed with anything from them.

Oh trust me, they do have some duds haha, but they have a ton of great products, too. I've actually been using E.l.f. products since ~2007 but I've found that the online reviews are pretty accurate so if you want to try something new, check out the reviews!

My favorites: eye primer, they have some kind of mineral foundation primer that I love, and the mineral mascara. Also a fan of the tinted moisturizer - it comes in a tiny tube but lasts a surprisingly long time!

Urban Decay has a spray made specifically to spray on your face to set makeup! Works better and safer than hairspray :)
I do have the Urban Decay setting spray, the "De-Slick" I think it's called, and it still does not work as good as hairspray...

I do have the Urban Decay setting spray, the "De-Slick" I think it's called, and it still does not work as good as hairspray...
Urban Decay All Nighter works great. I don't like the sticky feeling hairspray leaves on the skin. I have never used it on my face but when spraying it gets on my arms/shoulders. The All Nighter is not sticky.

I was talking about All Nighter! Don't have any experience with De-Slick

I love elf! That's where I get most of my makeup from... bronzer, blush, foundation, primer, liquid eyeliner, etc... I'm not a fan of their eyeshadows and the mascara is okay but not my favorite. I've been really happy with everything I've used and even happier with the price.

They do have an eyeshadow primer that I like and also a spray to set your makeup. It was either $3 or $6 and it worked well enough.

when i run out of glue i like to use just plain water as a base on my eyelid. chap stick is too greasy and uncomfortable (along with the glue itself). surprisingly it sticks great! works as great as glue!

I posted this in another thread, but I love these: The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. They are inexpensive and come in a variety of colors.

Jumbo Eye Pencil | NYX Cosmetics

If you use the same color base/glitter combo, it really makes the glitter stand out. Plus, the pencil allows for precision when applying to get a nice shape on your eye. The white one NYX has is a great base for brightly colored eyeshadows to make them stand out better than a primer alone.

(This was almost 2 years ago, how my old gym did makeup. I used a red eye pencil under the glitter. I was also suuuper sunburnt!!)
vx2hxl.jpg

Back