All-Star F5 By 2by2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jay has been working with some Twisters girls for the past season or two, and I really like seeing some new faces!

Congrats on the win F5! How luck that Jay just happened to catch it on camera :rolleyes:

Jay has been working with some Twisters girls for the past season or two, and I really like seeing some new faces!

Congrats on the win F5! How luck that Jay just happened to catch it on camera :rolleyes:

He could have stopped recording after Sr Elite was announced 3rd. Luck had nothing to do w/ it. This was very nice of him to do.

If you were jk, I couldn't tell

He could have stopped recording after Sr Elite was announced 3rd. Luck had nothing to do w/ it. This was very nice of him to do.

If you were jk, I couldn't tell
Noo I was being serious!! Maybe not the best smiley to use haha. But no I love seeing teams reactions so I'm happy he got it!

I am always overwhelmed by the fierceness every time I watch a video of F5. Also overwhelmed by sadness that we moved away from MD and my kids will most likely never have the chance to be a part of something so great as Twisters...:(

Back