All-Star F5 Going Small Senior

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is of the topic, but is Valerie R still cheering on F5?
Because I didn't see her in recent pictures of her in F5 camp :(
I believe the answer is no she isn't on F5. As long as thats the Val that was point stunt.

We're not going to switch gyms just so we can be on a worlds team somewhere else, so it's to know that there are other options of getting to compete at Worlds.

Savvy business move on Twisters part!

f5 is large senior. eclipse is small senior. weather girls will hopefully be medium all girl however we're not really concerned with that team at the moment because it was originally formed purely for fun. the team will be comprised mostly of cells and velocity athletes with some super seniors in the mix. valerie is not on f5. did i miss anything?

Sooooo someone from twisters told me F5 might be going small senior i personally think its bogus but can anyone actually confirm or deny this for me?

I cheer at twisters and i haven't heard anything like that. I'm 99.9% positive that they are Large. Especially since Supercells has too many girls, so it's possible they could be moving a few up to F5.

Wait, do they take kids from Super Cells and Velocity and put them on WG? Or did they actually take kids from a tryout process and put them on the team?

I carpool to practice with my friend on Supercells. Every girl from Velocity & Supercells is eligable. They have a seperate tryout process though since WG is a small team and not every girl wants to be on WG.

Back