All-Star F5 Going Small Senior

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We should probably all keep in mind that sometimes we are a mixture of adults and kids posting opinions. You can usually figure out pretty quick and not pile on the bashing train when someone posts something you think is silly.

Sometimes the better part of wisdom is restraint

Didn't kill you since you are still typing, just pointing out you may want to try and say what you were trying to say again because it made no sense and confused people.
honestly calm down its not that big of a deal.

It's time for everyone to have a little sweet tea

F5 are staying LARGE!!! they still have 6 extra girls that they dont know what to do with out of 36.. soo yeah,.. not going Small Senior!

Val is not on F5 anymore . . . andd They Have 2 girls with Needles on the Team this year! Logan Yartz and a Nw Girl Named "Cat Haley" She is From Planet Cheer Allstars.. Idk if she was Point for them .. or not. And Point For Jumps is
Djakarta Armani

... F5 Amazing!

Val is not on F5 anymore . . . andd They Have 2 girls with Needles on the Team this year! Logan Yartz and a Nw Girl Named "Cat Haley" She is From Planet Cheer Allstars.. Idk if she was Point for them .. or not. And Point For Jumps is
Djakarta Armani

... F5 Amazing!
I'm usually good at picking up sarcasm but...are you joking about Cat Haley being on F5? This is probably a stupid question but just in case hahahaha

Straight Leg Scorpion! ... there is a forum about it on here .. haha! but you can google a straight leg scorpion or youtube it :p.
A needle is the body position when you are holding onto the leg that you are flying on and your other leg is in the air.

It has been called this in gymnastics well before cheerleaders ever started doing it.
leg+up.jpg

I'm usually good at picking up sarcasm but...are you joking about Cat Haley being on F5? This is probably a stupid question but just in case hahahaha

Lol not sure how this one got started! No, I will not be competing for F5 this year. I still live in Maine and will be competing for Planet Cheer Galaxy this year. However, Kat Basquill is on F5 this year, from KX Athletics. Trust me when I say that girl is not only Extremely sweet, but a BOMB cheerleader as well!

Lol not sure how this one got started! No, I will not be competing for F5 this year. I still live in Maine and will be competing for Planet Cheer Galaxy this year. However, Kat Basquill is on F5 this year, from KX Athletics. Trust me when I say that girl is not only Extremely sweet, but a BOMB cheerleader as well!
haha thanks for clearing that up

Back