F5 Or Super Seniors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haha nope =] they are both annoying and have horrible sportsmanship.
i didnt hope for them to fall or say they were horrible sweetie i said they were annoying :D that has nothing to do with sportsmanship

Well, you did say their sportsmanship was horrible AND called them annoying. Sweetie.

Really??? I guess you did not watch the video from World's when F5 won worlds and Super Seniors stood up and started the F5 chant. Our girls are good girls and support many other gyms. I think you have a negative attitude.
my bad =] i meant f5 not super seniors that was my mistake :)

I am a big F5 fan. However, with their difficulty this year, I have not been impressed with their performances. What I have always loved is not just the difficulty but the execution of those routines.

I am confident they will get it together - maybe at the Battle this weekend.

this is a weird question but i have history with both of the girls on those team, my first time to worlds our buddy team was F5 and they were so sweet and I've always loved them but my second year at worlds i met these girls from super seniors and they were really nice too and this one girl did a standing full on the concrete so that definitely earns respect but i guess F5 just because they have always been like the under dog until last year and i think they are amazing and they have a lot of class

Back