F5 Or Super Seniors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really??? I guess you did not watch the video from World's when F5 won worlds and Super Seniors stood up and started the F5 chant. Our girls are good girls and support many other gyms. I think you have a negative attitude.
super seniors do that every year lol :) thats why i love them so much <3 i never had in issue with any of thos girls they seem nice and sweet :)

haha nope =] they are both annoying and have horrible sportsmanship.

my bad =] i meant f5 not super seniors that was my mistake :)

Don't backtrack now that everyone ( Mamarazzi ) got on you. You did not mean F5 - you said they are BOTH annoying and have horrible sportsmanship. For God's sake if you're going to be rude at least stand by what you say.

this is a weird question but i have history with both of the girls on those team, my first time to worlds our buddy team was F5 and they were so sweet and I've always loved them but my second year at worlds i met these girls from super seniors and they were really nice too and this one girl did a standing full on the concrete so that definitely earns respect but i guess F5 just because they have always been like the under dog until last year and i think they are amazing and they have a lot of class

That was one sentence. I'm impressed.

Back