All-Star F5 - Throwbacks !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You. Want. Some. Of. This?

It was this routine that made me fall in love with Cali. I always enjoyed their routines before this but the creativity and skill was just amazing. Much like Cheerforce, Cali always comes out with a routine that has so much choeography in it that you can't catch it all the first time you watch it.

That's allright. It's just something I have to do.

OT: my great aunt and uncle used to own a restaurant in Cape Girardeau, "Chase House". I loved visiting and getting to go to every meal and just order whatever I wanted. nom nom.
Your from cape girardeau?

if i'm not mistaken this was the year georgia all stars and stingrays were "merged," if that's what you want to call it. so that is where the boys came from.
That's amazing. Why did they split? And I wish stingrays had enough guys like this on their own!

That's amazing. Why did they split? And I wish stingrays had enough guys like this on their own!

Jamie decided that maybe he did want to get back into running a gym, so he reopened Georgia. Pretty simple.

What happened to this team? i know they didnt loose all those guys in just one year. they came out of nowhere.. and then just disappeared, and they were very successful! drives me insane..

Does anybody by chance know the name of the girl center who throws standing full then hand double hand hand double!?

Back