All-Star F5's Dance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ha can't go wrong with MiMi .. i believe there was a team whose whole routine was full of Mariah Carey songs. Can't think who it was though.

WHAT?!!? I NEED TO SEE THIS. There is one thing I love more than cheerleading...Mariah Carey. And for them to be combined....That is a heart attack waiting to happen.

Whilst reading this thread I realised I was actually listening to F5s old music... obsessed much? :oops:

Reading this thread gives me chills! I get chills just watching their routine or listening to their music and if they win worlds I will def cry like most of you will! I live right near their gym and that was the team I looked up to growing up, so it would be amazing to see them rise to the top again!

Their pyramid brings tears to my eyes. It's amazing and the Mariah song makes it just fantastic. If Stars can't win, i would love to see F5 take it

I hate that they changed the heel stretch section and got rid of the ripple ... that was my favorite part of the routine. It looked so clean and with that voiceover and sound effects I thought it was pretty fierce.

reading this whole thread just got me a little teary... not even gonna lie. :)

Back