All-Star F5's Dance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agreed!! They're entire routine music is awesome... very high-energy which I love... and it definitely ends with a bang at the end with that fierce dance.
(random) I was just thinkin it'd be cute if in the dance when it says "Judges, your scores: 10's Across the Board" if they had three girls in the back each hold a sign with a "10" on it and ripple them up when it says "10's Across The Board"

Good Luck to ALL the teams in this division! Its going to be a great show.

Agreed!! They're entire routine music is awesome... very high-energy which I love... and it definitely ends with a bang at the end with that fierce dance.
(random) I was just thinkin it'd be cute if in the dance when it says "Judges, your scores: 10's Across the Board" if they had three girls in the back each hold a sign with a "10" on it and ripple them up when it says "10's Across The Board"

Good Luck to ALL the teams in this division! Its going to be a great show.
they win the award in my book for best large senior music. if there was a worlds for music my order would go
F5-gold
Tsunami-silver
Woodlands-bronze
Senior Elite-4
Super Seniors-5
Stars-6
Spice-7
FCA-8

they win the award in my book for best large senior music. if there was a worlds for music my order would go
F5-gold
Tsunami-silver
Woodlands-bronze
Senior Elite-4
Super Seniors-5
Stars-6
Spice-7
FCA-8

i pretty much agree with this whole order but i would prob. change spice and fca.

Back