All-Star F5's Dance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have been a big fan of Twisters and F5 since seeing them at COA ultimate nationals and even at NCA the first time they won there... After seeing them hit day 1 at Jamfest Supernationals, I thought this could be the year they win WORLDS, really hope they can hit both days at worlds and win GOLD!

Have been a big fan of Twisters and F5 since seeing them at COA ultimate nationals and even at NCA the first time they won there... After seeing them hit day 1 at Jamfest Supernationals, I thought this could be the year they win WORLDS, really hope they can hit both days at worlds and win GOLD!
They don't even need to hit both days. just sunday!

I love F5's dance except that part that's in Star's dance where they fall to their butts, Stars do it wayyyyy better(it's just a lot faster and it flows in their dance) but other than that, its a good dance, performed well. And if they hit, "It's A Wrap Pack It Up! Snap!"

I think I might cry happy tears if F5 wins worldds.. just sayinng <3

Oh my, don't get me started about crying and F5. hahaha I have a voiceover as my ringtone and almost everytime my phone rings I have tears in my eyes. F5=tears. If anyone sees me at worlds, you will see that. hahaa I promise they are all happy tears! Are you going to worlds?! We can sit together and cry happy tears for F5! :D

Back