All-Star F5's New Dance!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I meant maybe it's just holding a place in the music for another song. Or at least I hope so! F5 always has fierce dance music so that didn't seem like it was a final choice. But I am speculating only. I love the dance. Every time I watch it I see something new that I love like the spin in the center! Just wish it was longer! When it's over I want more!

Gotcha....guess we'll all have to wait and see!!;) what is it again? 25 days?? LOL they compete again at return to atantis in 2 weeks! I live to SERVE!!

I meant maybe it's just holding a place in the music for another song. Or at least I hope so! F5 always has fierce dance music so that didn't seem like it was a final choice. But I am speculating only. I love the dance. Every time I watch it I see something new that I love like the spin in the center! Just wish it was longer! When it's over I want more!

Awwww, I just got what you were saying! Went back to listen again and there really isn't any words, except when you get to drop & pose, then serve, serve, serve F5, lol! However, I love the music....it's very energetic!

Here's a better view from today:

Hey you were sitting REALLY close to me when you took this..we were in the front row ALL day since my CP's team took the mat first both days LOL..and my other CP's teams was the Level 2 grand champs..hahah..awesome..I actually talked to some F5 parents because they sat behind me..so very nice..and they were so nice to my CP too..great people :)

I am a big fan of F5, but I do think the part at 2:15 right after the split is a little questionable. It's like a pelvic thrust to the sky followed by standing in a straddle with their butt to the front. It's a little too much for my taste.

Still pulling for my ladies of Teal.... But if they don't pull it off.... Hoping it goals to F5!!!!!!

Back