All-Star Facials Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 8, 2012
Not sure if this has already been posted, but I know sometimes my CP struggles with coming up with good facials. Hoping everyone could share either pictures or videos of themselves or their CP's doing some amazing facials!!!! ;):D:eek::cheering:

i just sing along with the music in the routine with lots of emphasis and a smile on my face. my facials are pro.

I have seen much less shimmying too!
THANK GOODNESS!! I hate the shimmy during routines. It was fine when it started and it was just about having a little attitude, but then it got WAY out of control.

It never ceases to maze me when the little ones shimmy way to hard and lose their counts, balance, etc...it is funny, but I am so over it.

I want it to go out with the hair flick.

THANK GOODNESS!! I hate the shimmy during routines. It was fine when it started and it was just about having a little attitude, but then it got WAY out of control.

It never ceases to maze me when the little ones shimmy way to hard and lose their counts, balance, etc...it is funny, but I am so over it.

I want it to go out with the hair flick.

This past weekend, one of my Mini 2 girls asked me if she could shimmy at the top of her extension. Let me get this straight- you want to purposely shake around at the top of a hard stunt? I think not honey (and i think your bases would agree!) ;)

This past weekend, one of my Mini 2 girls asked me if she could shimmy at the top of her extension. Let me get this straight- you want to purposely shake around at the top of a hard stunt? I think not honey (and i think your bases would agree!) ;)
That made me laugh out loud. I love it! I could totally see my kids saying that!! Where do you coach in Wisconsin?

That made me laugh out loud. I love it! I could totally see my kids saying that!! Where do you coach in Wisconsin?

this is my first year with a Mini 2- they make me laugh so much. there skill level is higher than there maturity/ understanding sometimes :) I coach in Madison. What gym are you from?

I'd rather someone sing their music, rather than slap a big smile on the face. Anybody can smile, but when you sing the music and look excited doing it, it brings the routine and music to life. The thing I hate about just smiling, is that they start to fade, look constipated, fake, or bored. So SING CHILDREN SING!!!!!!

I guess maybe my gym is still stuck in the past, LOL! The girls are still told to make big facials, however I did notice on most teams that go to worlds they do a lot of just smiling or singing along to the music

Come on coaches! There is nothing that I love better than a fierce mini shimmy! ;)
But seriously, as a parent, I thank you. There is nothing harder than explaining to the ER doctor, why your 6 year old has a concussion...

Back