All-Star Fake Facebook Profile Of Me. Please Help And Report It!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 2, 2011
Hey everyone! So there is this profile on Facebook. Its not me, but the profile picture is. I would really appreciate if the awesome Cheerleading community would help out and report it. Im really freaked out and I just want it taken down. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001182274357&sk=wall

The allstar cheer community is absolutely amazing, and this would mean a NCA jacket and Worlds ring to me if you all helped me out and reported this profile! Hahaha! Please and thank you!

- xo Chayse

Reported :) I see your avatar is of Stellar...I had the pleasure of meeting some of your coaches at a competition a couple weeks ago :)

That picture is beautiful. I could see why someone would want to impersonate you! However, that is very wrong! I reported it!
Thank you soo much!!!!
Thanks!!!! :)
Reported :) I see your avatar is of Stellar...I had the pleasure of meeting some of your coaches at a competition a couple weeks ago :)
Hahaha Thanks! Tina and Aleah have helped me so much. Ive taken the season off to work because of a trip I'm taking to Australia this summer, but I'm DYING to get back in the gym. I miss my gym. I wanna go home. But thank you for reporting it. It truly means a lot!
someone just did this of me last week! there was a twitter with it too! my first and middle name but different last name. they even knew when i had a competition.. creeppy..
Omg you too?? Scary right? But thank you for doing this!

Reported....my cp also does pageants and we've had this same problem with creeps stealing her pageant photos....We've still haven't figured out why they do it though..

Reported....my cp also does pageants and we've had this same problem with creeps stealing her pageant photos....We've still haven't figured out why they do it though..
My friend said something about them wanting to stalk someone I know? But I have no idea.

Latest posts

Back