All-Star Fake Facebook Profile Of Me. Please Help And Report It!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sounds fantastic! If you get the urge (and the time!) to tumble while you're in Melbourne, let me know :)

Thank you! And im going all over, As a Student Ambassador with The People to People Ambassador Program. Such an honor to be selected, and I'm very excited to embark on this once in a lifetime trip!

my sister was an Ambassador for People to People too! She went to Australia as well :] I almost did the same thing for China, but I declined. I regret is now :'[[ lol

What is everyone reporting it as? I tried to report it as they are pretending to be someone I know but it wouldn't let me because I'm not friends with the real Chayse on facebook.

Thank you! And im going all over, As a Student Ambassador with The People to People Ambassador Program. Such an honor to be selected, and I'm very excited to embark on this once in a lifetime trip!
Off topic, but I don't know how old you are, but I got that opportunity when I was 15 and I went to Ireland, England, Wales, France, Holland and Belgium and it was the best experience of my life, but I wish I could have done a lot differently! You can never take too many pictures (how many times are you ever going to go back) and seriously write in your journal; what you did, how you felt, what you learned, who you were with ... 5 years later and a lot wiser I wish I had done the same (seeing as my mom was kind enough to pay for it!)

Off topic, but I don't know how old you are, but I got that opportunity when I was 15 and I went to Ireland, England, Wales, France, Holland and Belgium and it was the best experience of my life, but I wish I could have done a lot differently! You can never take too many pictures (how many times are you ever going to go back) and seriously write in your journal; what you did, how you felt, what you learned, who you were with ... 5 years later and a lot wiser I wish I had done the same (seeing as my mom was kind enough to pay for it!)
WOW! Thank you for this advice! I'm so excited to embark on this journey. It's truly once in a lifetime. I can not wait to explore such an amazing country with amazing people. And this post just made me so much more excited. But I'm also looking forward to the day I return.. that way I can FINALLY get back to my life, my passion. This is gonna be one great year! :)

Latest posts

Back