All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yooolizzi said:
The little girl in the Marlins uniform on the super creep's page, yeah, i know her.....i think i'm about to vomit..

Please contact that girl or whoever posted the picture. Tell them to change their privacy setting to "friends only" and block the person misusing the picture. It will deny him the ability to view it tag it.

Wow, I can't believe I have missed this thread before. This is some very scary stuff! I moniter my daughter's page, but after reading this I think I am going to have to go through Gabi's page and start removing people she doesn't personally know. She has been getting a lot of friend requests lately and I certainly don't want people to take her pictures and lord knows where they end up!!!!

On another note, I checked her account to see if she had Erica as a friend, and this account was listed, but based on what I've read here, I don't know if this is the real account. Someone previously posted that the boyfriend account that is linked to this one is fake. What's even more odd, is that the URL has "profile.linked.id" in it, and the linked profile number is Erica's real account (at least I think). If it's not the real Erica, then someone is really having some fun playing her, because they are posting daily about her life. This account only has like 400+ friends. It also has a link to her mom, but the link to the mom has also been listed on this forum as a fake account. What the hell is wrong with people these days????

Here's the link that Gabi was friends with. Does anyone know if it is really her? Or do I need to block this one ASAP???

http://www.facebook.com/profile.linked.id100002120183823

John, its a fake. I can message you the "real" link if you want.
Wow, that's crazy!! The faker just posted that she is traveling with her brother to Norfolk. Unbelieveable!!

Twobytwo, that would be cool. Gabi loves to watch Erica and wanted to message her.

Man, I've got some work to do... after this, I'm going to put the iron hammer down on Gabi's account, this is just crazy!!!

Please contact that girl or whoever posted the picture. Tell them to change their privacy setting to "friends only" and block the person misusing the picture. It will deny him the ability to view it tag it.
The Marlins have been notified and are going to fill in the girl's family. The picture of the Marlin girl that was tagged is the profile picture for the account of "Abby Paul", the Marlin's girl is not Abby and is in no way affiliated with that account. We suspect that the "Abby Paul" account is also a fake, and using the picture of this adorable little girl to get people to accept friend requests. So sick!

Wow, I can't believe I have missed this thread before. This is some very scary stuff! I moniter my daughter's page, but after reading this I think I am going to have to go through Gabi's page and start removing people she doesn't personally know. She has been getting a lot of friend requests lately and I certainly don't want people to take her pictures and lord knows where they end up!!!!

On another note, I checked her account to see if she had Erica as a friend, and this account was listed, but based on what I've read here, I don't know if this is the real account. Someone previously posted that the boyfriend account that is linked to this one is fake. What's even more odd, is that the URL has "profile.linked.id" in it, and the linked profile number is Erica's real account (at least I think). If it's not the real Erica, then someone is really having some fun playing her, because they are posting daily about her life. This account only has like 400+ friends. It also has a link to her mom, but the link to the mom has also been listed on this forum as a fake account. What the hell is wrong with people these days????

Here's the link that Gabi was friends with. Does anyone know if it is really her? Or do I need to block this one ASAP???

As her dad, I'd also periodically do a search and see what comes up for her name (in the facebook search bar). As one of the more recent 'profile' cheerleaders on TG (which can only continue with her skills!), someone might eventually start to impersonate her as well. Better to keep a sharp eye on it now rather than later..

And yeah, these people are crazy with the creation of fake linked accounts. WHO has that kinda time??

As her dad, I'd also periodically do a search and see what comes up for her name (in the facebook search bar). As one of the more recent 'profile' cheerleaders on TG (which can only continue with her skills!), someone might eventually start to impersonate her as well. Better to keep a sharp eye on it now rather than later..

And yeah, these people are crazy with the creation of fake linked accounts. WHO has that kinda time??
For sure, it was the first thing I did as soon as I read this. Thankfully there's no fakers. I'm missing what the thrill would be of impersonating someone else online and copying the real person's posts?? Some really bored people out there!!

Consider making a fan page for Gabi. Then she can keep her personal account for her real friends, but still be able to post stuff for fans about cheerleading.

I know I've said this before, but I'm very happy this thread was taken SO seriously. It is very important that everyone in the cheerleading industry is aware of this and it's not fair for these girls to have to deal with this. Keep your eyes out for fakes and report them :)

I'd also like to point out that ALL but 1 fake Erica account I posted on the first page have been deleted! Our work is definitely helping.

For those who doubt the power of the Fierceboard as a tool for good/change..this thread fills me with rainbows and butterflies. :D

Back