All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I came onto these boards intending to be annonymous. I don't want people I know from my area knowing this is me, soley for privacy reasons, and so I can speak and voice my opinions without a bias. I'm friends with a whopping 2 of you on facebook (My fellow MA girls!), so I understand the annonymity. But I just want to let you all know before I'm outed next....I'm not a cute yellow lab wearing a bow :( It is what it is.

I came onto these boards intending to be annonymous. I don't want people I know from my area knowing this is me, soley for privacy reasons, and so I can speak and voice my opinions without a bias. I'm friends with a whopping 2 of you on facebook (My fellow MA girls!), so I understand the annonymity. But I just want to let you all know before I'm outed next....I'm not a cute yellow lab wearing a bow :( It is what it is.

I think people are missunderstanding what happened here. Nobody plans to randomly out anyone. This was an isolated incident of someone who was busting fake twitters and facebooks while having faked an online persona here more than once. HUGE difference there.

I just don't want anyone here (whether you just read or post) to think that.

I think people are missunderstanding what happened here. Nobody plans to randomly out anyone. This was an isolated incident of someone who was busting fake twitters and facebooks while having faked an online persona here more than once. HUGE difference there.

I just don't want anyone here (whether you just read or post) to think that.
Maybe that was them turning over a new leaf? That they realized how hurtful it was for them to be anonymous and pretending so they were trying to do right by other people for causing the same harm?

You 'know' me- despite the Sass, I'm trying to keep it positive :)

I really have no opinion either way, but I was on here when the whole thing went down. I had talked to her on the phone and had even opened my Cheersport room with the intentions of her joining me (along with a couple others) in 09.

Some people are probably upset at the manner at which she backed out of coming to these events. The weekend before Cheersport she made an entire thread about her sick brother needed a kidney so she was donating to him. A few people felt personally effected by this and even sent her gifts. This may be where some of the bitterness is coming from. It when it goes beyond just pretending to be someone and gets to the point of faking illnesses and receiving sympathy gifts from people that it gets a little sketchy.

Like I said, no opinion either way from me. I think it just needed a little clarification. This isn't a witch hunt to out everyone on the boards, just something from the past coming back up again. Personally I like everyone (well, most everyone ;)) and I loved her personality and posts.

Maybe that was them turning over a new leaf? That they realized how hurtful it was for them to be anonymous and pretending so they were trying to do right by other people for causing the same harm?

You 'know' me- despite the Sass, I'm trying to keep it positive :)

kristenthegreat you're not the only one who's said that actually. TheUltimateFan Something to think about huh? Thanks for that!!

Can
I do judge people on their past. I usually don't have much else to go on and it's also a very good indicator of character. That's why I always call references NOT listed on job applications when I hire someone--they never list someone that won't give a favorable reference.

Past actions, especially ones that are repeated, are markers of a persons morals.

I hope ztaprincess comes back. I will miss her viewpoints, her insight and her wit. While I agree that moral fiber doesn't change much over time, can I propose another scenario? What if....

What if Whoadeedle started this charade the first time out of boredom or loneliness or for some other reason. Maybe even a malicious one. And maybe she got herself in so deep because she wanted to sustain the wonderful friendships that came about by sharing a common interest. And what if she got herself in so deep that the excuses had to continue to get more dramatic because she was being herded into a corner where she had to constantly come up with a reason why she could never be seen. If she had told the truth then would you have forgiven her? If she tried to come clean here she would have been ripped up and fed to the coyotes. Anyone that was around the boards then knows there is no denying that. It would have been brutal.

Then she was outed. And maybe it was only after she LOST all of those friendships and the camaraderie she had on the board she really recognized what it was she had destroyed. Look at the relationships that have been formed here amongst all of us that couldn't have happened anywhere but here. What if you did something stupid and threw those all away? Would you try to repair them? Would you be afraid to come forward with the truth?

So maybe Ztaprincess appears on the scene and really wants to be a different person - herself. I don't remember her in this persona ever even claiming to be a cheerleader (although we all assumed it because of her knowledge). I don't recall her sharing anything personal at all, ever pretending to be anything.

What if...what if her posts in this thread were her attempt to make amends? To help educate others on what allows people like Whoadeedle to be successful in invading your privacy. I went back and read her posts in this thread and got a different message this time through.

For cheercurl and others that formed what they thought were close relationships with Whoadeedle, I think all of us can understand how much it hurt to find out that someone you invested in emotionally had fed you such a huge pack of lies. I do know I am very slow to forgive betrayal by a friend and doubt I would ever forgive this. I don't think that any of us are trying to undermine your feelings when we say we will miss ztaprincess. We will miss her - we didn't know Whoadeedle, et al.

Or maybe it's just the pain pills from the dentist making me be nice. ;-)

I don't know who that girl is in that corner...
5l5ut2.jpg

Like I said.......UlitmateFan and Kristen 2 people that I admire and trust so I have to give your opinion a lot of thought. And I'm adult enough to admit I might be too close to the situation to process without a natural bias.

Thanks ladies~!!! :cool:

Like I said.......UlitmateFan and Kristen 2 people that I admire and trust so I have to give your opinion a lot of thought. And I'm adult enough to admit I might be too close to the situation to process without a natural bias.

Thanks ladies~!!! :cool:
i agree. i think you have seen way to much to even consider what we see because we wernt here for the whoadeedle stuff
and vice versa

Back