All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know its been already stated.. but whats the pont of having a "fan" profileI mean like what purpose does it serve? Do the who create them just like write what they love abut them and take their pictures??...:confused:

uhh @peytonnmariee are you adding more as we speak..? i went to check that it was 11 to make sure i wasn't saying the wrong number & now it says you're friends with 13..

& the fact that erica has so many posers/"fan" fb's is ridiculous.
2iqztjc.png
:cow:

I know its been already stated.. but whats the pont of having a "fan" profileI mean like what purpose does it serve? Do the who create them just like write what they love abut them and take their pictures??...:confused:

i never understood it either.. & yeah pretty much! i think the people behind them enjoy the attention they get especially from oblivious people who think it's really the person the page is made for.

Why does anyone want to be friends with these girls? I'm a strong believer in not getting into their lives because it's none of my business what they do unless it affects what happens out on the floor. I don't care if Erica went to the mall as long as she hits her stunt.

And to the girls, why add these people? If by some miracle I become this cheerlebrity next week, I'm not adding anyone I don't know. I don't even add people I don't like and I delete people that annoy me. I understand it's like having "fans" and being close to them, but pull a Maddie and make an official fan page.

Why does anyone want to be friends with these girls? I'm a strong believer in not getting into their lives because it's none of my business what they do unless it affects what happens out on the floor. I don't care if Erica went to the mall as long as she hits her stunt.

And to the girls, why add these people? If by some miracle I become this cheerlebrity next week, I'm not adding anyone I don't know. I don't even add people I don't like and I delete people that annoy me. I understand it's like having "fans" and being close to them, but pull a Maddie and make an official fan page.

AMEN! What happened to Facebook being for FRIENDS not people you wish you were friends with but really will probably never talk to.

These girls need privacy and it is amazing that they continue to add just about anyone who sends them requests. I don't want to place blame on these girls but they could avoid this easily. And to the people who want so badly to be friends with them on every networking site they are part of, chill and step back into reality when these athletes are humans and not super heroes or Justin Bieber.

I miss the old facebook (anyone who had a facebook when it was just for college people will understand how horrible it has become)

AMEN! What happened to Facebook being for FRIENDS not people you wish you were friends with but really will probably never talk to.

These girls need privacy and it is amazing that they continue to add just about anyone who sends them requests. I don't want to place blame on these girls but they could avoid this easily. And to the people who want so badly to be friends with them on every networking site they are part of, chill and step back into reality when these athletes are humans and not super heroes or Justin Bieber.

I miss the old facebook (anyone who had a facebook when it was just for college people will understand how horrible it has become)

LOL Justin Bieber (love him btw)
I have gone onto the real Erica's page and there are so many random people who just post on her wall. Some I can tell are people who adore her and others are some grown men that look pretty sketch. I feel that these fans add her hoping that somehow her skill will rub off on them. I can't imagine any other reason than that.

I have my own teenage social life, I love Justin Bieber, the mall, and cheering. I don't spend my time checking up on all of the cheerlebrities in the world. Most of the time I'm the last to know what's going on in their lives and quite frankly I don't care.

My favorite is when the FAN So-and So pages get into fights with each other about gossip and who is better friends with whom and who is So and So's REAL best friend this week. It's like Mean Girls plus Cyber Bullying awkward reality..

You know, maybe Courtney should have these girls do a PSA on CyberBullying and Internet Impersonation..maybe if these girls (many of whom I assume are in middle school/young HS) realize that their 'idols' know what they're up to and don't approve, some of them might just go away..

I miss when you had to have a college email or someone at your HS who was already on facebook vouch for you..shame.

I talked to Hannah Mize on facebook and she was soo mad that they made an account about her sister Hailey. thank god it got deleted!
There's a Fan Page about her..if you go to the fake Daniel page, it's one of the things 'he' likes or whatever. Person spelled 'fan' wrong.

honestly it sounds quite annoying to have ppl impersonating me....for tht matter, scary too.... i think it fine 4 ppl to make fan pages as long as its made obvious a fan page.. make sure the name is like "Fan Erica Englebert"

honestly it sounds quite annoying to have ppl impersonating me....for tht matter, scary too.... i think it fine 4 ppl to make fan pages as long as its made obvious a fan page.. make sure the name is like "Fan Erica Englebert"
That's still not okay. That person is stealing pictures from the person and posting information that doesn't need to be posted. The only thing that is relatively okay would be an actual athlete "like" page and that is ONLY okay if it is being controlled by the athlete themselves, or a family member.

That's still not okay. That person is stealing pictures from the person and posting information that doesn't need to be posted. The only thing that is relatively okay would be an actual athlete "like" page and that is ONLY okay if it is being controlled by the athlete themselves, or a family member.
thts what i meant lol

i'm convinced all the people behind these things are like teamed up.. or the same person.. ex. as soon as we got the ericae1 formspring deleted one that was ericaenglebert7 deleted their account & ericaaae1 is open. i follow them to see what they say & try to get them reported but it said i was already following ericaaae1 soo that means they changed their name..

Back