All-Star Fame Super Seniors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE SUPER SENIORS:) theyre so nice! a group of girls in our hotel were on super seniors, they were the SWEETEST! they came and watched our juiniors....they were SO nice. we wanted to tell their coaches, they were honestly the nicest cheerleaders i have ever meet! also, since they are good! they werent cocky or anything! good way to represent fame...FOR SURE!

Watched their first practice and they are AMAZING!!! They are great role models to our younger girls. Love them!:cheering:

yay super seniors ever since i saw them at battle this yr i have loved them! sad to see them leave large senior but they are going to do amazing in medium can't wait to see them this season!:)

I LOVE SUPER SENIORS:) theyre so nice! a group of girls in our hotel were on super seniors, they were the SWEETEST! they came and watched our juiniors....they were SO nice. we wanted to tell their coaches, they were honestly the nicest cheerleaders i have ever meet! also, since they are good! they werent cocky or anything! good way to represent fame...FOR SURE!
i know! i was at battle and they were super sweet and wished us good luck such a great group of girls!<3

Back