All-Star Famous Cheer Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We can even play a fun game with the board real quick. Name me a Cheer Extreme stunt or dance or pyramid song before 2007. Or one from any of the other gyms listed here that only have recent success. How many people can do it?​

Now, how many people can name a stunt, dance, or pyramid by Top Gun, Maryland Twisters, World Cup, Cheer Athletics, or Miami Elite from before 2007. Bonus points if you can name all 3 categories from 3 consecutive years. (If you're under 18 you probably can't do this. But I'm sure everyone who is over 18 could do it for all of the teams... except Miami Elite, I only know that info for 2 back to back years)​

With this I would have to include GA as well.. They had all of the theme routines and the uniforms to match. The Dr.'s and Nurses, the bride and groom, The night the lights went out in GA.. People may not have know who GA was but they knew the routines.

I'm not worked up, just stating my opinion on a body of comments. Rich apparently is on the staff at WC. If he speaks for them than so be it, we'll deal with the consequences. However, I tend to think he promotes this kind of opinion for his own personal reasons, and the effect that has amongst the kids and parents is not good for them or their experience competing. I take the opportuninty to say enough, let it go, the year is shaping up quite nicely to have a fabulous competition season and hopefully do so in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner. The banter and back and forth amongst these "fans" here does no good for those trying to enjoy competing at this level.

I do not believe Rich is on the WC staff.. He was on WC's Open Team last year however. I may be wrong but he is not listed on the website http://www.worldcupallstars.com/index.php?componentName=Staff&scid=66270

Cheer Athletics, Gym Tyme and World Cup. I remember watching these on a documentary from the late 90's. It's on youtube but can't find it, anyone know what I'm talking about? It's about there travels to NCA.
i know what it is, i watched iy!

I'm not worked up, just stating my opinion on a body of comments. Rich apparently is on the staff at WC. If he speaks for them than so be it, we'll deal with the consequences. However, I tend to think he promotes this kind of opinion for his own personal reasons, and the effect that has amongst the kids and parents is not good for them or their experience competing. I take the opportuninty to say enough, let it go, the year is shaping up quite nicely to have a fabulous competition season and hopefully do so in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner. The banter and back and forth amongst these "fans" here does no good for those trying to enjoy competing at this level.

Rich is NOT on WC's Staff.. Never has been.. His opinions are his and his alone . Just as I am not as well.

We can even play a fun game with the board real quick. Name me a Cheer Extreme stunt or dance or pyramid song before 2007. Or one from any of the other gyms listed here that only have recent success. How many people can do it?​

Now, how many people can name a stunt, dance, or pyramid by Top Gun, Maryland Twisters, World Cup, Cheer Athletics, or Miami Elite from before 2007. Bonus points if you can name all 3 categories from 3 consecutive years. (If you're under 18 you probably can't do this. But I'm sure everyone who is over 18 could do it for all of the teams... except Miami Elite, I only know that info for 2 back to back years)​
I'm not positive but my first guess would be Celine Dion.

Being unbiased unlike most of the post already here.

Top Gun, Cheer Athletics, Georgia, Twisters maybe ACE

Even though i love them I dont see how CJA was put on the list

same here! but i would add stingrays just becasue of how many titles they have plus they've been around for a while.

** Gymtyme Earlier, dont get me wron they are amazing now but i think they stood out more back then JMO

same here! but i would add stingrays just becasue of how many titles they have plus they've been around for a while.
But me when you say famous and i mean entertaining and have titles. Rays are AMAZING but the only thing i remember from there routine is crazy fierce blonde tumbler, bob cut, and lets go RAYS!

Back