All-Star Fastest Way To Get Cat Meme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because they've been through SO much adversity and they have SO much heart and stuff.
And I KNOW FOR A FACT because my cousin's best friend's uncle's stepdaughter's friend's co-worker's teacher's sister-in-law watched their practice last weekend, and omg. Gabi's their new point flyer.

They've been through so much
They have so much heart
AND They work SOOOO hard!!!

Why can't my X level team go to worlds!?! We work just as hard as level 5. WE DESERVE IT.- No, you don't deserve anything. Keep your raging sense of self-entitlement to yourself or I will hurl a wet cat at you.

Who will win worlds 20xx?! A week after worlds...- Me. I win in all the divisions..because I have multiple personality disorder.

What is the tea? Or a kiki? - Realistically, tea is a beverage made from the steeping of foliage in water. Kiki is nonsensical baby gibberish..

How do I make a bow?- No idea. Try google..

'End of discussion.' - Um, this is a discussion board. How about, no? That ok with you?

'What do you think about 'such and such' and 'cheerlebrity this'- I have a secret for you..in real life, these are REAL PEOPLE. Who make real mistakes, eat real food, go to real school, maybe have a real job, live in real houses, with real friends. They're not some ultra-mega-god(dess) that transcends life. They bleed, eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, get mad, get sad, get happy and get hurt like the rest of us. I can understand being in awe of some of their skills, and I'm sure they're all lovely people. But people are people. Let. It. Go. Just a little, anyway..

What is this "Worlds" everyone is talking about ?!?

;-)

Look at my bows, i'm selling them, go to my facebook page, aren't they awesome?

Also by viewing any thread about how to help your cp get her bhs by her 3rd birthday.

Or maybe they will appear here.

Why can't my X level team go to worlds!?! We work just as hard as level 5. WE DESERVE IT.- No, you don't deserve anything. Keep your raging sense of self-entitlement to yourself or I will hurl a wet cat at you.

Who will win worlds 20xx?! A week after worlds...- Me. I win in all the divisions..because I have multiple personality disorder.

What is the tea? Or a kiki? - Realistically, tea is a beverage made from the steeping of foliage in water. Kiki is nonsensical baby gibberish..

How do I make a bow?- No idea. Try google..

'End of discussion.' - Um, this is a discussion board. How about, no? That ok with you?

'What do you think about 'such and such' and 'cheerlebrity this'- I have a secret for you..in real life, these are REAL PEOPLE. Who make real mistakes, eat real food, go to real school, maybe have a real job, live in real houses, with real friends. They're not some ultra-mega-god(dess) that transcends life. They bleed, eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, get mad, get sad, get happy and get hurt like the rest of us. I can understand being in awe of some of their skills, and I'm sure they're all lovely people. But people are people. Let. It. Go. Just a little, anyway..

But do you know the link on how to get to the cat memes the quickest? You have ALL the answers! ;)

Now how do I get lipstick out of the uni...

31061962.jpg

Back