Fav Team From Canada ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is stronger depending on the province. I THINK (I might be wrong) that it's a bigger deal in Ontario and Quebec.

It is stronger depending on the province. I THINK (I might be wrong) that it's a bigger deal in Ontario and Quebec.
I believe the population is bigger here though for Ontario and QC and next would be BC? All provinces from east coast to west coast has competitive cheer just may not be as many gyms as Ontario. I think only up north doesn't have cheer gyms.

I believe the population is bigger here though for Ontario and QC and next would be BC? All provinces from east coast to west coast has competitive cheer just may not be as many gyms as Ontario. I think only up north doesn't have cheer gyms.
I wasn't sure for BC. I know VAS but I don't know other gyms (or do I?).

Love Cheer Sport Sharks! Especially Y5 White Cheeks. Canada's only youth 5 team and future worlds competitors. Great Whites goes without saying!

Flyers are also having an amazing season and so fun to watch!

I love love love face-offs because it's such a great way to see majority of our favourite (and more well known) Canadian teams. I find the concept to be similar to Majors. Not sure how things are going to look this season, but last season I think it was nice being able to see the teams representing our country at Worlds before they actually perform.

Back