All-Star Favorite Base/backspot

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2011
I searched to see if this is already a thread and found nothing so sorry if this is a repost! Everyone always talks about who their favorite flyer is or when they say who their favorite cheerleader is it's usually a flyer. What about the base and backspots? Who are your favorite bases/backspots?

Cheyenne from Twist & Shout. You can close the thread now....no one else can hold a candle to her (just ask the boys she beat at NCA College Partner Stunt this year).

This is her all girl group from UCA 2011 (she's the back spot)...I couldn't find one of her NCA...she entered the co-ed, and finished 7th!

The girl on UA legacy who did the toss to hands/ heel stretch double down....unassisted.

I searched to see if this is already a thread and found nothing so sorry if this is a repost! Everyone always talks about who their favorite flyer is or when they say who their favorite cheerleader is it's usually a flyer. What about the base and backspots? Who are your favorite bases/backspots?

Asha David from sr elite or Kimsley Crews from small senior X

Cheyenne from Twist & Shout. You can close the thread now....no one else can hold a candle to her (just ask the boys she beat at NCA College Partner Stunt this year).

This is her all girl group from UCA 2011 (she's the back spot)...I couldn't find one of her NCA...she entered the co-ed, and finished 7th!

We saw her at Worlds this year, and my child (who likes to think of herself as a beast base) looked at me and was like OMG she's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Back