Favorite Cheer Competition Venue???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I went to this competition a few times and I agree that it was a lot of fun having it in the park and having random people from the park come in and watch. It gave outsiders a chance to see what all-star cheerleading is! My one complaint about the venue was that the last time I went (2006) the seating area was packed so they wouldn't let any of the cheerleaders in to watch. You had to go off the back of the stage and outside and come back in the front to get inside and they wouldn't let us in if we were wearing our uniforms... I had just finished competing so I didn't have my bag or cell phone and I couldn't get in to find my parents! Kind of frustrating. That was 5 years ago, though, so maybe that issue has been fixed.
I was there in 2006 as well and completely agree! Though (I'm pretty sure) this was the first year at the new venue inside the park. Before it was in Islands of Adventures but this yea it switched to the Fear Factor venue in Universal Studios which fixed that problem!

battle at the capitol love watching all the great teams and the gaylord is rly nice!
i also liked the us finals washington dc venue

nca love that the different levels are in different arenas. you can almost always get a seat. the worst canan mytle beach. while I love myrtle beach this competition had to be run the worst. I came to see cheerleaders not employees dancing. The judging was ridiculous only one panel.

NCA Dallas great competition and venue. I love the seperate hall for the winners to enjoy their moment.

CheerSport Atlanta great competition and venue.

Back