Favorite Cheer Hair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like a curled pony with either a poof or a braid. But now since my hair is short and can't pull it all back, I like half up half down/partially half up? with a poof.

Either all up, straight, with a poof. Or half up, poof, curly or straight. If it's curly, it has to be tight though because personally, I think loose curls can vary from girl to girl and looks messy.

Straightened high ponytail with a poof and a bow. I like the look of half-up half-down, but for girls with long hair (like me!) it gets in the way. I always tumble on my hair and it makes stunts difficult.

Half-up Curled high ponytail in a quiff and a bow. half-down curled. <3 Texas Hair

Love the poof with a high pony tail and huge bow for my daughter when she competes...much better then when I cheered years ago and we had to do the sponge roller pony tail that was so uncomfortable!!

My favorite cheer hair look is half up, half down curly, with perfect poof and a big bow. My favorite cheer hair to perform in is loose curl ponytail, with a perfect poof, and a big bow, for tumbling's sake. I can't stand having my hair fly all over the place while I'm tumbling. :confused:

Back