All-Star Favorite Cheerlebrity?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 6, 2011
I know everyone has a favorite Cheerlebrity,wheather you love them. Or love to hate them. Who is it?

How many people are going to hate me for saying Jeff Webb? I say him because even though he may have done some shady things I can't deny what he has done for cheer as we know it today and I respect that.

Yes I said it, I respect Jeff Webb. :fro:

I'm on my phone right now and I can't copy a link... But if it helps... I started a thread awhile ago about favorite cheerlebrities! Hahhaaha sorry no link.

Whitney love because she's so good at everything. She can fly and base really good, and shes also an amazinnngggggg tumbler. but, not trying to be rude... why is Erica so famous? She can fly (shes good, but not that good) but she only has a double. and shes also really rude. :/

Whitney love because she's so good at everything. She can fly and base really good, and shes also an amazinnngggggg tumbler. but, not trying to be rude... why is Erica so famous? She can fly (shes good, but not that good) but she only has a double. and shes also really rude. :/
It's fine that you feel that way, but I don't think its necessary to insult any kid. She didn't ask for fame and whether you like her or not you don't need to insult any individual on a public online forum.

Back