Favorite Division To Watch?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Favorite Division

• Total voters
Aug 6, 2011
Whats your favorite division to watch? I know mine is large senior all girl. But I wanna know what everybody else is. From Mini level one. To unlimited coed.:)

My favorite division is Large All girl. But my favorite to watch is Unlimited coed, sometimes i just like to see boys be boys and launch those girls in baskets!

large sr. all gurl so much strengh and intelligence and the unlimited coed seems to ahmaze me the top gun high fly baskets cea im a die hard fane there tumbleing and stunts rule ca. allstars have great transitions and ther pyrimids rock and bring down heat especsally the 2010 one

cheerxtreme2010 said:
large sr. all gurl so much strengh and intelligence and the unlimited coed seems to ahmaze me the top gun high fly baskets cea im a die hard fane there tumbleing and stunts rule ca. allstars have great transitions and ther pyrimids rock and bring down heat especsally the 2010 one

Especsally? ;)

I really like small senior 5. I like being able to see all mistakes(no hiding) and all girl style stunting. Also, there is no drama(hello large senior) and there is ORANGE.

Back