Favorite Division To Watch?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Favorite Division

• Total voters
Small senior!
I love large senior but sometimes it looks like there are just too many girls on the mat. Small senior is perfect:)

I love watching my girls teams, of course, but it's always amazing to watch the level 5 teams. Always an awesome show. :)

Small senior 5. You can notice smaller details and the good teams look really clean. Coed and large sr can get sooo sloppy even the good teams

small senior is the most entertaining because its only 20 girls busting it out to showcase like the big dogs. California all stars senior elite really brightens my day

Large senior coed blows my,ind every time-I love seeing all those stuns in the air at once and the massive groups of tumblers

I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching my Princess' Mini team but the Special needs teams always bring a tear to my eye and of course there is something amazing about Level % teams-Heck I like watching all levels lol :)

i love too watch senior all girl level 5 but i got to say i love too watch junior level five too,, soo i have to go with junior level five sorry senior all girl five it's just that i've been a junior for three years.​

Back