High School Favorite High School Team In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nj- burlington township
ny- sachem north and rocky point
ky- north laurel, dunbar, clay co(so sharp)
cali- eldo!

some other MA teams that are always pretty good are Dracut and Shrewsbury.. I saw Dracut a few weeks ago and they were awesome and Shrewsbury is always really good too!

I struggle to say Shrewsbury is one of the best only because they have been inconsistent over the last several years. I would say D1 would be Whitman Hanson or Shepherd Hill; D2 - Grafton & North Attleboro; D3 - Burlington. And I am basing this off of consistency over the last 3 or so years :)

This year there were some new teams to watch that surprised the state like Greater Lowell, Marshfield, Dracut, Hopkington and EB is making its way back :)

Isn't Timber Creek from florida? they are real good. Is FL a UCA or a NCA state? Those routines look NCAish but Timber Creek is UCA.

Isn't Timber Creek from florida? they are real good. Is FL a UCA or a NCA state? Those routines look NCAish but Timber Creek is UCA.
I believe Timber Creek, Riverview, Dr. Phillips, etc....all in FL cheer UCA; however, the only one that goes to Nationals is Dr. Phillips. Not sure why. I believe it has something to with the school policy and not state. The do however, all compete with each other at their state competition.

I believe Timber Creek, Riverview, Dr. Phillips, etc....all in FL cheer UCA; however, the only one that goes to Nationals is Dr. Phillips. Not sure why. I believe it has something to with the school policy and not state. The do however, all compete with each other at their state competition.
Timber Creek does actually go to Nationals though, they do really well. 3rd in 2010-

Back