High School Favorite High School Team In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Texas : Colleyville Heritage (though i also love rockwall when they compete, and sachse when they brough "sachse" back in good old days)
Oklahoma: Putnam City North
Hawaii: Radford or Kamehameha

Alabama: Bob Jones
Georgia: Columbus, Northgate, Johns Creek, and Alpharetta well the whole state I love them all
Hawaii: Kamehameha, espcially since I have a friend who graduated from there
Illinois: Providence
Kentucky: Dunbar
Maryland: currently Hereford and South River (but forever in my heart North County)
New Hampshire: Pinkerton
New Jersey: I forogt their name : (
New York: Rocky Point
North Carolina: Ledford
South Carolina: Mauldin

Georgia: Columbus, Northgate, Johns Creek, and Alpharetta well the whole state I love them all
Maryland: currently Hereford and South River (but forever in my heart North County)
its so funny you say ledford cause i live like 20 minutes from that school:)

i used to cheer at cheer extreme kville, but i had to quit :/ now my sister cheers there and she's on senior teal this year:) what about you?
that's cool. I used to cheer there too. for 7 years. haha. now I cheer for Carolina Spirit Athletics. We actually beat Senior Teal this past year at king of the jungle...haha

that's cool. I used to cheer there too. for 7 years. haha. now I cheer for Carolina Spirit Athletics. We actually beat Senior Teal this past year at king of the jungle...haha
haha well congrats:) we're going to king of the jungle this year again so maybe i'll see ya there!

Aww thank you! I was one of the 3 captains of South River this past year. Gotta love me some Hereford and all the other MD schools too. Ill always be a fan of Chesapeake because of some really good friends on there too!

Back