High School Favorite High School Team In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guess you weren't at regionals for Winter or State for Spring. Sorry, I don't have a video but they did a great job at competition and a great job with game day cheer. Which is after all the point of High School cheer. :)

There is no state for Spring in Maryland. I wasn't at the south regionals for winter season but I was at states for winter and they weren't there. I disagree with you that game day cheer is the point of high school cheer, but it is important. It's good that they can do that well and take is seriously. I can think of a couple good competitive schools in MD that look at mess at games, or well atleast from what I have heard.

There is no state for Spring in Maryland. I wasn't at the south regionals for winter season but I was at states for winter and they weren't there. I disagree with you that game day cheer is the point of high school cheer, but it is important. It's good that they can do that well and take is seriously. I can think of a couple good competitive schools in MD that look at mess at games, or well atleast from what I have heard.
As a former All-star & school coach, I can tell you from a coaches point of view these are 2 very different animals. All-star is all about the competition and high school is (or should be if you have a decent coach) all about supporting the athletic teams & promoting school spirit. I thought this was a conversation about who was your favorite team. Riverhill is mine because they were the complete package last year.

I absolutely love the team I coach, but teams from MA that I love watching are Whitman Hanson and Attleboro!!

Ok so I don't really follow HS cheer too closely outside of MD, but here is what I can come up with:

WV: Brooke HS
KY: Dunbar
Not Sure: Greenup County HS (I'm not sure if the are NC or also KY)
MD: Obviously I'm completely biased, so yea my favorite is Chesapeake (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHQZ6lcaXQk). I'm also a big fan of Hereford and Broadneck though!

Greenup County is in KY :)

I'm bored so I decided to comment on my own post.
PA- Upper Darby
NJ- Hunterdon central
NY- Sachem North
KY- Dunbar
FL- Dr. Phillips
CA- El Dorado
MD- South River
AL- Bob Jones
MN- East Ridge
WI- Hamilton

If no one opposes i'll add one for Minnesota since we were the only tumbling team to make finals! I might be biased though cause I coach there...

If we're talking about the highest placing in MN its Minnetonka, med. non tumble, they got 3rd!

I also added Hamilton, straight to finals in medium last year!

I agree with all of yours, love me some UCA.

MN- East Ridge
WI- Hamilton

If no one opposes i'll add one for Minnesota since we were the only tumbling team to make finals! I might be biased though cause I coach there...

If we're talking about the highest placing in MN its Minnetonka, med. non tumble, they got 3rd!

I also added Hamilton, straight to finals in medium last year!

I agree with all of yours, love me some UCA.
Congratulations on making it to finals! :)
Oh, and El Dorado is not from CA. Don't know why I thought that...

Congratulations on making it to finals! :)
Oh, and El Dorado is not from CA. Don't know why I thought that...
Oh really? I thought they were from cali too... where are they from?
Edit: also, dying to know if they are still medium this year, seems like all the big names are dropping out of our division to go bigger!

Back