High School Favorite High School Team In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Arkansas: Benton High School, Lakeside High School, Lake Hamilton High School and Fayetteville High School

Alabama: Bob Jones
Georgia: Columbus, Johns Creek, Peachtree Ridge
Hawaii: Kamehameha
Kentucky: Dunbar, Graves County
Maryland: currently Hereford, Archbishop Spalding
New York: New Rochelle
Oklahoma: CHOCTAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
South Carolina: Mauldin, Wando, Dutch Fork, Summerville, Lexington, Boiling Springs
Virginia: North Stafford, Chantilly, Herndon, Cosby, Osbourne Park, Atlee, Glen Allen, James River

Missouri - it's hard to choose. Ray Pec won state this year in 5A small, and they were AMAZING! They were SO sharp, and I think they had ground-up libs... yikes!I don't really know about teams outside of our division though so... that's just what I saw. There were a lot of really good teams in 5A large too, but I don't remember their names.

I did a report on girls sports and cheerleading not getting enough recognition a couple years ago. And what I found in one article is that girls sports in HS get $.75 for every $1.00 spent on boys sports. I also play softball for my high school, and all of our equipment is older and cheaper then boys baseball. And as for cheerleading, if football needs the field house because its raining (where we practice) guess who gets to practice in the hallways.. :banghead:
Its the same for us! Since boys basketball takes up our back gym and our main gym, we practice in the cafeteria. I can't explain how many ceiling panels we've knocked out doing baskets..

well we went to a state competition and i have 2 tshirts thats say NYS state champs on the back so.....
A company might host a competition and call it states but NY as a state does not hold a States competition. Look it up. You don't win Sectionals and advance to states like other sports.

Back