High School Favorite Hs Stunting Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2011
I know there are already threads for routines and things like that, but I didn't find any specifically for stunt sequences. I love seeing new and unique stunts and since it's usually harder for us high school teams to wiggle around rules, I was thinking we could all share our favorite videos of sequences!

I have a whole folder of favorites for cheer, but I really like the dismount/transition in the very beginning of this one (after the stretch). Video starts about at :20

Love love love this routine! I want to do it so bad lol. Ever since I first saw it, I have wanted to do the stunt where the main base does the tuck and the secondary one mans the heel stretch. I'd be the one tucking of course :)

ETA: I just love how power hurdle tucks & power hurdle round off back hand tucks look. The just look cleaner and more together, IMO.

Someone that graduated last year came back to film the competiton that we hold every year and made this cool video. My team is the one in the burgundy uniforms at :04, you see us again throught the video.

BuegeSmalls are the Titans a college team?
I think it's cool that you all have a competition at your school! Does it kind of act as a fundraiser for your team, too?

BuegeSmalls are the Titans a college team?
I think it's cool that you all have a competition at your school! Does it kind of act as a fundraiser for your team, too?
Yup, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
Yes it is! All the money goes towards varsity going to nationals.

Yup, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
Yes it is! All the money goes towards varsity going to nationals.

I figured it was hehe!
And that's an awesome idea, it sounds really fun too! Who do you all typically use for judges? Local NCA/UCA instructors or college cheerleaders?

I figured it was hehe!
And that's an awesome idea, it sounds really fun too! Who do you all typically use for judges? Local NCA/UCA instructors or college cheerleaders?

It is a lot of fun! The parents & varsity girls work all day and then we perfom at the end. I was the official music player last year lol :) We use some UCA judges (they usually judge the high school divisions) and then a few college cheerleaders and people that used to coach at our high school, they usually do the middle school & rec teams. I wan to come back and judge this year, but it probably won't happen :(

Back