All-Star Favorite level 2,3,4 teams to watch

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, they were, as was Cheer Corp etc...of the top 5 teams headed to day 2 no one had any deductions...and the top 3 teams who finished day 2 had zero deductions as well - all the teams were really fantastic....We were just happy to come out of the weekend doing our best and having zero deductions both days. It was just VERY emotional for everyone especially my CP who knew she was moving across the country the following month and would leave behind the team and coaches she had been with for years....very bittersweet. She cried on the mat and on the way home....it was a wonderful experience and we couldn't have scripted it much better for our CP...

My daughter was on ECE youth 3 last year. The summit was amazing. The youth 3 division had some tough comp.

My daughter was on ECE youth 3 last year. The summit was amazing. The youth 3 division had some tough comp.
Amazing team that ECE Y3! We loved watching them...Great strong division - After day 1 the top 5 all moved in placement except ECE stayed in 1st :) The top 3 finished neck and neck in the scoring - all incredible - we were 3rd (Cheer FL) and had such an amazing experience at the Summit...my cp was so sad to move and leave her team...

I am not biased but Star* Athletics Senior lg 3 last year ! And this current season I may or may not be obsessed with Senior Platinum (small 4.2) and of course our very own Summit Champs in the Large Coed 4 Senior Blackk!

Back